National Testing Service (NTS) announced registration dates for NAT test. Registration for National Aptitude Test (NAT) has been started from 15th October 2017 and last date of registration is 25th October 2017.Test will held on 12th November, 2017.National Testing Service (NTS) is an authorized organization which conduct test on the behalf of different universities of Pakistan. Students appearing in NTS test can apply for universities admissions on the basis of NTS test result. NTS conduct National Aptitude Test (NAT) commonly known as NAT test for undergraduate admissions. There are more than twenty-six (26) universities affiliated with NTS NAT test. Validity of NTS NAT test is one year. This is a great opportunity for students to appear in one test and become eligible for all affiliated universities of NTS. How to apply for NTS NAT Test check details bellow.
How to Apply for NAT Test:
- Students willing to appear in NTS NAT test going to held on 12th November 2017, they need to fill online application form.
- After filling online application form students are required to download and print application form and fee deposit slip.
- Students have to deposit fee in desired bank and then they need to send application form at the address mentioned on the application form before last date.
- No application will be entertained by hand and after due date.
- To start filling your application Click Here