University of Health Sciences (UHS) announced test result of MDCAT/MCAT test held on 29th October 2017. UHS announced result of MCAT/MDCAT test held on 29th October 2017 for MBBS and BDS admissions in Public sector medical colleges of Punjab. This year 48,000 plus student appeared in UHS MCAT test to get admission in Public sector medical colleges of Punjab. In MCAT/MDCAT test 2017 only 61% students score more than 60% marks. In 2017 highest marks scored by two students and toped in MDCAT/MCAT test. Topper of MCAT/MDCAT scored 1076 marks out of 1100. MCAT Merit for 2017-18 is expected to high as students scored good marks in MCAT/MDCAT test. To download UHS MCAT/MDCAT test result CLICK Here. UHS also announced application process date for Public/Government medical colleges of Punjab. Here is the list of Public sector medical colleges of Punjab.
Students who score minimum 83.4% aggregate in MDCAT/MCAT test can apply for all Public sector medical colleges of Punjab. To get application form and prospectus details Click here.
List of Public Sector Medical Colleges of Punjab:
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women, Lahore.
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore.
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore.
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha.
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
- D.G. Khan Medical College, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal.
- Gujranwala Medical College Gujranwala
- Khwaja Mahammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot.
- Ameer-ud-Din Medical College (PGMI) Lahore.
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical College, Lahore.
- Nawaz Shairf Medical College, Gujrat.