Director Human Resource (HR) required in a Public Sector Organization based in Karachi, Pakistan. Applications are invited for qualified individuals for a position on contract in a Public sector organization based in Karachi for the Position of Director Human Resource (HR). This is a target oriented job. Responsibilities includes supervising and providing consultation to the management on strategic staff plans, compensation and benefits, and monitoring all HR functions and responsible for current and future working of the organization.
Market based competitive salary will be offered commensurate with qualification and experience of applicant. The applicant must have a proven track record in all HR functional area within a dynamic environment. Must be hands-on and capable of planning, development and executing Human Resource projects. Women are encourage to apply. Here are the details of education and experience required for the post of Director Human Resource (HR):
Experience And Qualification Required:
- Master or MBA preferably in Human Resource (HR), or similar relevant field.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of Human Resource (HR) experience. At-least 10 years in a lead role in a reputable organization.
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations of Federal/ Provincial legislation in Civil Services.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong HR analytical skills and project management skills.
- Proven track record of leading large teams.
- Job Evaluation and/or Personality Assessment Certification on Predicting performance will be an advantage.
Information to be Provided:
Candidate applying for the post of Director Human Resource (HR) need to provide following information;
- Full Name
- CNIC #
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- District of Domicile in Sindh
- District, Tehsil and town as per Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Academic Degrees, Certification (Educational Documents)
- Experience Certificates
- Other professional certificates
- Name and Address of Present Employer
Documents Required for Director Human Resource (HR) Post:
Candidate willing to apply for Director HR need to provide following documents;
- Two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies of the following documents should be submitted with application.
- Domicile Certificate
- Form “D”
- Academic and Experience certificates
- Other Professional Certificates
- Candidate working in Government/ Semi- Government Services shall be required the Employer’s NOC along with the above mentioned documents.
Director Human Recourse (HR) Required:
Last date of apply for the post of Director HR is 24th May 2020. NO application will be entertained after due date. Interested Candidates must send application along with required documents before due date to GPO BOX NO.601, Karachi.
In case of any false/ forged information/ document provided in the application, the employer organization reserves the right to disqualify the applications at any stage, even after selection and appointment. Any cost incurred in this regard shall be liable to be recovered from the applicant.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the interview, which shall be held in Karachi. No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
The employment will be on a contract basis for the two years which may be renewed at the discretion of the management.