Golden opportunity to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF) as civilian staff. Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has announced various position for Matric, FSC and BSC. Registration for Civilian Induction has been started from 16th October 2017. Last date to apply for civilian induction in Pakistan Air Force is 31st October 2017. Pakistan Air Force is looking for Assistant, Laboutory foremen, Assistant foremen, Nursing Staff, Sports Coach, Store keeper, Clerk, Assistant store keeper, Medical assistant, PTI, Book Binder, driver, cook, fire fighter and many other jobs. Female candidates are also eligible to apply in Pakistan Air Force on vacant positions after matric. How to apply for Pakistan Air Force Jobs after matric. Candidates willing to apply for Pakistan Air Force they have to do online registration for the desired job. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Baluchistan can apply in Pakistan Air Force (PAF).
How to Apply for Pakistan Air Force Jobs after Matric/ FSC:
- Candidates will to apply for Pakistan Air Force as civilian induction need to fill online registration form. Interested candidates can also fill registration form by visiting nearest selection center of PAF. Click here for online registration.
- After filling registration form candidates will have to appear in computerizes intelligence test at Air Force selection center.
- After computerize test there will be an interview in Air head quarter.
- 10% seats are reserved for females.
- 2% seats are reserved for disables.
- 5% seats are reserved for minorities.