Registration dates for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) 141 Long course (LC) has been announced. Pakistan Army started registration process for 141 Long course. Candidate who passed FSC or FSC part I with minimum 60% marks and will to join Pakistan Army as a commission officer have to register themselves before last date. Registration process has been started and last date to apply for PMA 141 Long course is 17th November 2017. After 17th November no application will be entertained. Test for PMA 141 Long course will start from 22nd November 2017 till 19th January 2018. Students applying for Pakistan Army 141 long course have to appear in initial test, Initial Medical, Physical and Interview before appearing for ISSB. Initial test for PMA 141 long course will consist of MCQ’s type question and only those students can proceed who will clear this test. Initial test will be from Intelligence (Verbal and Non-verbal) MCQ’s, Quantitative Maths MCQ’s, General knowledge and Islamic History MCQ’s. For more details Click here.
- Applicant must be a Male citizen of Pakistan
- Candidate applying for Pakistan Army must be unmarried
- Candidate must be a Pakistan National.
- Candidate must have minimum 60% marks in FSC.
- Candidates having domicile of Baluchistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Kashmir and District Kohistan can apply if they have 55% marks in FSC.
- Minimum 162.5 cm (5 ft 4 inches) height required to apply for Pakistan Army.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online for Pakistan Army as well as they can visit nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (ASRC) for registration. To apply online Click here.